Sunday, August 08, 2010

New Look

This week will likely be extremely difficult. There's school, work (catch up and huge projects), side-work, and packing. I've been waiting for this to come and now it's finally here. So let's see how well it progresses.

In writing, I've taken inspiration from my little sister who's been putting down hundreds and thousands of words each day on her novel. Check her progress here: 100 Days to Write a Novel. I actually revamped my story a bit to fit what I've been planning and then kept writing on it and have managed to generate 3,000+ words. That's pretty cool.

My book is going to be a massive undertaking and it's also going to be the first in a series, so 3,000 words might not seem like a whole lot, but I've been dying to get back into writing and just haven't had the time or energy to do it. Well, this goes to show you that even in the hardest times, you can still find windows of time to write. I may be avoiding school work to do it, but at least I'm doing it.

Wish me luck as I continue to chip away at book one of the Atomorpher story. I'm at over 26 thousand words and planning to keep it up as well as I can.

I've also updated the look of my blog and added some features for sharing content here. It needed it. If you happen to stop by, drop a comment and let me know you were here and what you think of the new look.