Saturday, February 06, 2010

Beef Stew

So, I jumped on here a few days ago and was looking at some of my old blog posts and I ran across one that I wrote over a year ago. I was skimming through when I came across the following statement:

Note to self: Maggie made stew tonight and it was DELICIOUS. Don't ever think you didn't like it, cause you did.
Now, prior to reading that, I thought that I wasn't a fan of stew--obviously I told myself to remember because I know myself and I realized that I'd revert to thinking that I wasn't a fan again. So, I told Maggie that we should have Stew to test the statement. I didn't actually believe myself..I figured there must have been an intruder on my blog.

Well, follow-up note to self: Maggie made stew tonight and it was DELICIOUS. Don't ever think you didn't like it, cause you did.

No comments: