Monday, May 14, 2007

A Good Week…Now Back to the Grind

I had a week off from college and I used my new spare time to write. I got a lot written on my book, but now college is back in session and I’m too tired to write tonight. It’s a sad feeling, but I’m going to try to work it in more.

Yesterday was Mother’s Day and it was a lot of fun. First, we went to Maggie’s parent’s house and ate steak. Then, we came back home and ate 24 hour marinated grilled chicken. I’ve decided that I really like Mother’s day, Father’s day, birthdays, and any other celebration day for other people because I get to eat really good food. ;-)

Aside from the food, it was really nice to be able to pull off a big get together with nine people, and have it all turn out fun and genuinely enjoyable. As far as I can tell, everyone had fun, they liked the food, and my mom and grandma got to enjoy a day dedicated to them. That, my friends, sounds like a success.

Whew…

No comments: