Saturday, March 26, 2005

Today

Today was a good day. Maggie and I went over to her parent's house and had lunch. All total, there were sixteen people, which is interesting because last night my mom served dinner to sixteen people because Ryan (Cyndi's boyfriend) had his family over to meet our family. Both my mom and Bonnie are incredible hostesses to have served, coincedentally, sixteen people.

At any rate, today we met Al for the first time. Al is Alicia's new boyfriend. Alicia is Maggie's sister. I was very impressed with him during just the short time we conversed today. He has a good sense of humor. His family seems nice too. He brought his two sons and his daughter. Jeremy and Rachel came also (Maggie's brother and his wife) and they brought three of their kids: Jade, Jaylin, and Rylan. I was amazed to see how big Rylan is getting. He's two years old and could take on any five year old. Sierra and Cheyanne (Alicia's daughters) were there too.

All total, there were sixteen of us today. Bonnie decided that they need to buy more chairs and a bigger table. It was fun and the food was good (the most important part).

At the end of the day Mike came over and we watched the series of animated shorts for the Star Wars bridge between Episodes 2 and 3. They were awesome. I couldn't believe how much I got into them. At first I thought the animation wasn't very good and that the story was a little dumb, but it quickly got cool and I changed my mind. The usage of the force gave me chills. I'm really looking forward to May 19th: the day Episode 3 comes to fruition. I saw the latest trailer when we went to see Robots...and I almost cried. It looks so incredibly awesome.

Mike and I decided that when we both become rich, we're going to buy the rights to Star Wars and redo the movies. Our first revision will take place at the beginning of Episode 1, when Qui-Gon Jinn runs into Jar Jar Binks, instead of having Jar Jar become a key character, we're going to have Qui-Gon get startled and accidentally chop his head off with his light saber. I gaurantee you that this small change will improve Episode 1 ten fold.

Enough rambling. Thanks for reading. I haven't done an update about what I did during my day in a long time, so I hope you enjoyed it. Goodnight all.

No comments: